The TITAN is NOT compatible with the WARFET programming card, This is an OEM unit that comes with the MOSFET and screws only; USB Link, Programming Card, Stickers, Manual not included.
The Gate TITAN™ (drop-in mosfet for GB V2) will transform your AEG into an advanced training weapon system. Gain a tactical advantage thanks to the extremely fast trigger response, with an option of adjusting the AEG for each mission with 20 functions. Give your AEG a new lease of life
- Trigger sensitivity
- Pre-cocking boost
- Fire selector mode
- Battery protection
- Low battery Warning
- Sniper Delay
- Trigger Sensitivity Adjustment: Five trigger sensors allow you to control trigger sensitivity. You do not have to disassemble your AEG. Just use the Tactical Programming Card or the GATE Control Station™ App to adjust the trigger to your preferences and level of skills.
- Configurable fire selector: Two selector sensors allow you to use up to six fire selector modes, including innovative SEMI-BURST-AUTO mode
- Cycle Detection: Thanks to the gear sensor, TITAN precisely detects in which position the cycle should finish. Therefore, even the shortest trigger action produces at least one full cycle
- Pre-Cocking Gen. 2: Victory in the game is often a matter of fractions of seconds. Thanks to PRE-COCKING, you gain a trigger reaction similar to a real gun. It allows for initial spring compression, which speeds up the trigger response significantly.
- Burst (Gen. 2): The burst enables you to shoot a pre-determined number of BBs, which is very useful in MILSLIM and when using low-caps.
- ROF Control: This enables a reduction in a gun's rate of fire. You use stronger LiPo batteries, and still have a ROF just like in a real gun.
- Sniper Delay: It lets you to set delay between each SEMI shots to simulate the delay from reload or recoil. You can set 0.5s, 1s, 2s or 3s delay.
- Smart Trigger: We know how vital the fast trigger response is during combat. This is why we have developed the Smart Trigger function. It enables you to achieve a faster trigger response.
- Battery Protection: Protection against Over-Discharge of the Battery. Modern LiPo and LiFe batteries are very sensitive to over-discharge. If you do not want to damage the battery and you care about its service life, this protection is indispensable. The microprocessor monitors the battery voltage constantly. When the voltage drops down to a critical level, it will not allow firing.
- AUG Mode: Enjoy two stage trigger. Activate AUG Mode and set two different trigger sensitivities. Pulling the trigger slightly produces SEMI or BURST fire and pulling the trigger further produces BURST or AUTO fire (depending on the fire selector mode).
- Low Battery Warning: When the battery voltage drops to a predefined level, the motor will vibrate at regular intervals.
- Smart Fuse: We have developed an electronic fuse with an accurate current sensor. A combination of current, voltage and temperature measurements makes your AEG installation highly reliable. It protects the MOSFET against overheating, overloading and short-circuiting. If your airsoft gun becomes jammed, the function protects the motor and battery against damage.
- Adaptive Active Break: It automatically adjusts the motor's braking power according to your needs. This prolongs the lifespan of the motor.
- MOSFET: Do you want to achieve a higher ROF and faster trigger response? Are you planning a power upgrade of your gun? In that case, you need a MOSFET.
It targets the energy from the battery directly to the motor, bypassing the mechanical trigger contacts. As a result, you gain a higher ROF of the gun and a faster trigger response.
- Built-in Self Test: his allows you to quickly check whether the drop-in module is working properly. It helps to locate where the problem lies when anything goes wrong.
- Deans Ready: The product has factory-fitted low-resistance deans-t connectors
- Mini-Tamiya Adapter: Thanks to the Mini Tamiya Adapters included in the kit, you can smoothly connect the drop-in module to your original (stock) installation.
- 14.8V LiPo Ready: The drop-in module can be used with batteries up to and including 14.8V LI-PO. The minimum operating voltage is 3V and maximum is 17V.
Compatibility: Fits in most version 2 gearboxes
Kit includes: TITAN Drop-in Module Only